Scourge of War: Gettysburg
- Every Gettysburg engagement is meticulously recreated.
- Multiple ‘What If’ scenarios are included.
- Every major personality has been researched, and simulated by the AI.
- Replay any engagement from the point of view of any commander.
- Use ‘Sandbox’ mode, with at least seven maps, to create your own battles.
- Enjoy Full modding support with a new friendlier interface.
- Each weapon of every regiment has been painstakingly researched and modeled.
- Sounds and Smoke effects bring the battles to life.
- Historic writings are included, to learn about this key engagement in U.S. history.
- Five High-Resolution maps cover each sector of the battlefield in amazing detail.
- One 5x5-mile map covers the entire Gettysburg battle area.
- Historical weather and battle times bring added realism.
- Crops are recreated from historical photographs and writings.
- Devil’s Den, McPherson’s Ridge, Cemetery Hill, Culp’s Hill, the Peach Orchard, East Cavalry Field—they’re all there!
- Multiplayer online games may be accessed by an in-game Lobby.
- The Courier System option provides historical realism as dispatches are delivered by horseback.
- Full support provided for multiple players.