Scourge of War: Gettysburg - The 150th Anniversary Edition
This is the complete Scourge of War series, now in a single game to commemorate the 150th Anniversary of the Civil War. Get the battles of Gettysburg, Pipe Creek, Antietam, Chancellorsville and Brandy Station, all in one epic package.
Gettysburg - 150th Anniversary Edition
- Covers the Battles of Gettysburg,Chancellorsville, Antietam, Pipe Creek and Brandy Station, with all the scenarios of the series.
- Highly accurate historical battlefield maps and general purpose battle maps.
- Realistic weather.
- Courier system for dispatches.
- Extensively researched historical order of battle for each day of the battle.
- Historical or alternate history single player scenarios.
- Real time combat command of a brigade, division, or corps in the most intense battle of the Civil War.
- Random play mode to generate battles.
- Routing server for multiplayer play.
- Multiplayer online combat in several modes, including: Standard opposite sides, cooperative play versus the AI ,play embedded within historical battle scenarios.
- Random play mode to generate battles of brigade, division, or corps size on any of the included maps.
- Extensive option set to tailor the game experience to the players preference and to allow good game performance on a wide range of systems.
- A full set of infantry and artillery tutorials to get you started.
- Full modding support.
- Sounds and Smoke effects to bring the battles to life.
- Multiplayer games that can support as much as 32 players.