Scourge of War: Chancellorsville
Scourge of War: Chancellorsville is the sequel to Scourge of War: Gettysburg and the latest release in the Scourge of War series and is a full stand-alone title! Touted as the definitive American Civil War tactical strategy game, Scourge of War: Chancellorsville, is a must-have for all American Civil War wargamers.
This is a stand-alone release which requires no other titles, but can also be installed as an expansion for Scourge of War: Gettysburg.
- Covers the Battle of Chancellorsville.
- Stand-alone release, can also be installed as an expansion for Scourge of War: Gettysburg.
- Twenty single player scenarios set around the Battle of Chancellorsville, May 1-May 4, 1863, including night action.
- Six Multiplayer scenarios.
- Three highly detailed and historically accurate overlapping 5 mile x 5 mile maps to cover all areas of combat in the Chancellorsville area.
- One 5 mile x 5 mile map for the Second Battle of Fredericksburg and the Battles of Salem Church and Scotts Ford.
- Complete Order of Battle with extensively researched unit and leader ratings as well as unit strengths correct for each day of combat.
- Use the versatile Sandbox Battle feature to find endless variations of battles on these map.
- Realistic weather conditions.
- Real time combat command of a brigade, division, or corps in one of the most intense battles of the Civil War.
- A full set of infantry and artillery tutorials to get you started.